If you find this site interesting please make a donation however small to help with
the rising cost of hosting and administration Many thanks - Tim
Head Of St.Margarets Bay
Head of St.Margaret’s Bay was founded in 1786 and is found along trunk 3, St.Margarets
Bay Rd and is neighbours with the communities of Upper Tantallon to the East and
Boutiliers Point to the West.
At the Head of the bay can be found the Tidewater Hydro-electricity plant which has
been in operation since 1922 and is part of the St.Margaret’s bay Hydro-electricity
System producing 30 million kWh of power per year.
See Full Details By Clicking The Link Below
St. Margaret’s Bay Hydro-electricity System, Nova Scotia - Green Renewable Energy
The St. Margaret’s Bay Hydro-electricity system consists of two power houses fed
by a water system totaling 222 square kilometres, and produces approximately 30
Million kWh of power per year.
Learn about the history, how it works with information & photos on the head pond
, penstocks, surge towers, turbines, generators & environmental preservation.
Tidewater Power Plant
St. Margaret’s Bay, Nova Scotia
Saint Georges Anglican Church holds communion on every 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month
as it shares its congregation with other churches in the area.
Saint Georges Anglican church, Head Of St.Margaret’s Bay, Nova Scotia
The Old Fish plant & Wharf , Head Of St.Margaret’s Bay